Drumline Volunteer Roles
Each Drumline Competition requires the help of many parent volunteers! Thank you so much for signing up.
For each event we need:
- Truck Driver (Need 1 per event) - Pick up truck Friday nights; show up at CHS in the morning before the event; drive truck to and from event; return truck to local rental lot (Elite Storage in Lafayette).
- Student Transportation - (need 5 - 6 drivers per event) Take students from CHS to Event and back.
- Food Coordinator - (Need 1 per event) Organizes who is bringing what food to each event.
- Food Providers - (Need as many as it takes per event to make it happen!) We all pitch in to bring food or provide cash so that we can purchase food. You will be contacted by the food coordinator prior to each event to arrange who brings what.
- Equipment/Instrument Helpers ("pushers") - (Need 6 - 8 per event) Help get equipment/instruments on the floor and remove after performance; wipe down shoes and keep the kids watered.